Monday, May 01, 2006
My friend and I went to the states on Friday for some girl time and shopping. She needed some maternity clothes and I just wanted to spend some time with her. We had such a nice time. We went to Motherhood and I bought a pair of navy blue pants which is really all I had left to buy. They were on sale for $9 so you really can't go wrong! Plus, I found this so cute top for $12. I just had to buy that. I can not wait to wear it. I think I am going to wear it on Mother's day!!! I found some cute shoes too. Payless had Buy One get One Free!!! Gotta love it.
On Sunday Adam and went to a place called St Jacob's to meet a friend of mine and her new beau. We had a really nice time and walking around St Jacob's was good exercise. I found a pregnancy calendar that is just so cute. I had to fill it out as soon as I got home!!! And now it is hanging on my wall in our bedroom. I can't wait to share it with our baby when they get older.
We have been trying to figure out names for our little one and we have a boy name selected but the girl name we just can't seem to agree on... That makes me think we will have a girl!!! I really would like to have a girl, but I think we will have a boy. If the baby is born a boy his name will be Jacob Adam Saul. If she is born a girl we are wavering between Alexis Carolanne (Lexi) Natalie Tziporah or Renee no middle yet. I like all of those names but can not decide on one. I know we have about 6.5 months left but it is fun and exciting to imagine what her name might be. I know it will also depend on what she looks like. We might decide on one name, then see her and she is something so different. We'll have to wait and see. We don't find out what sex we are having until the end of June beginning of July so we just have to be patient. Something I am not at all good at. LOL.
Today, I am so grumpy. I hate my job today. I just want to leave and not look back. The customers are bugging me and it's taking everything out of me to just be nice. I don't usually have a problem being nice. I am very good at blowing sunshine up the customers asses. Just today, I don't know I am on the verge of loosing it. If I did not have to pick Adam up after work, I would go home but, to go all the way home 40 minutes just to drive back to get him 4 hours later for 40 minutes is such a waste of gas. He would kill me!!! LOL. I am going to make an appointment with my family doctor to see what she can do for me. Maybe she can write me off work for a month or so. Just so I can catch my breath or something. I can not afford to loose my job because I was bitchy. LOL. We'll see.
This week is the last week of our Spark's. I love the little girls well most of them but I am glad I will not have to think of anymore ideas .. I am idead out! Let me tell you. I will not be returning in the fall as I will be a little busy getting things ready for my little bambino, but I said I would help get the new unit off the ground if they found someone to take it over. I hope they do we have 3 sparks returning so I hope that things work out for them.
Anyway other than those little tidbits, nothing else is new.
posted by tammy at 5/01/2006 01:00:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger