Good Morning Glory!!!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Our phone was ringing off the hook this morning at 521am. My first thought was oh shit who died? Well thankfully no one died. It was Adam's work calling to tell him not to come into work because a feeder plant the haul for went on strike on midnite and all their runs were on hold til further notice. Great news. I could not really get back to sleep after that. I tossed and turned. Then I had this thought that the big tree in our front yard fell over and landed on our house (it was really windy) then I imagined the new house I could build in it's spot. Boy, it was a great house, but I would really rather have been sleeping.
Tomorrow, my dad will come over to help Adam put up the new shutters, that will be nice. We have had them for about 2 weeks. I can not wait to see how cute the house will look with them. I will be sure to take some pictures and post them. If I can find a good before I will too. We just replaced all the windows and siding. I hope they can work on the front porch too. Maybe if they get motivated they will attempt it. A girl can dream can't she? LOL.
posted by tammy at 5/02/2006 12:33:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Good Morning Glory!!!!
I am so happy for you Dawn. Happy Re-birthday!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger