Signs of Life

Monday, May 08, 2006
Yesterday I was standing in my mothers computer room watching my dad and Adam look at racing websites while my mom was sitting on the bed being bored to tears by them. We are such a close family that we like to be together. LOL. So anyway I was standing surrounded by the glory of my family when I felt this funny little flutter. I said "what the hell was that?" My mom said what? I said there was this little flutter. She said "welcome to the second trimester...you just felt life" I was so shocked and happy. It was the neatest feeling ever. I felt it about 10 more times yesterday. This is getting more and more real for me. Thank you God for this experience.
posted by tammy at 5/08/2006 08:52:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Signs of Life
Awesome! My ob/gyn told me that what I'd felt at 13 weeks couldn't possibly have been the baby moving yet, but I knew it when I felt it...there's nothing else like it! Unless, of course, you eat live butterflies on a regular basis! It's unmistakeable. Congratulations!

Yay for feeling your little one move inside you for the first time :)
How exciting that must have been.
Brooke

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger