Week-End Ramblings

Monday, May 22, 2006
The wedding was nice. Adam was very busy all weekend. On Friday he did not even come home he just slept there. It was nice to have to bed to myself! LOL.I learned that I love ranch salad dressing and could not get enough of it! Yummy. After the wedding I went to a fast food restaurant to buy a salad and ranch dressing! I think that was my first wild craving! I could have it again. I think I will have my mom stop on the way home so I can get some ranch dressing!
On Friday night my mom and I went out to eat it was really nice. Then we went to Michaels and bought the materials to make our shower pins.. They are so cute little soothers. Pink and blue ones. The guests get one at the door and then there is one that is white and that person wins a prize! I found some invites I like I think I will buy them from there. They have tiny foot prints on them. We also went to the Thyme Maternity outlet because my cousin called to tell me that they had bras on for buy one get one 1/2 price and some p.j's on for $19.99. I desperately need both. I found a bra I really like but could not afford it just yet I did buy two t shirts one pink and one white. My mom bought me the sweetest baby journal to fill out for the baby. I can not wait to start it but I want to get a special pen for it.
We rebuilt our closet yesterday, my dad came over to help and my mom came too. We bought a rubbermaid closet organizer. I love it. It has the shelf tower in the middle and then 3 rods to hang clothes. I also bought a shoe rack so now the closet looks amazing! I want to do the same in the baby's room too. Since the room is so small it will be nice to have some extra storage. I was able to clean out a whole drawer out of my dresser. I also moved my mat clothes over to our bedroom closet. I tried everything on again and it would appear that my ass has grown! Some of the stuff that once fit are very tight in the bum! LOL. Also, we noticed that sometime over the weekend....my belly popped! I have a pouch now! It is still small but my regular pants are feeling a little tight and it won't be long before I have outgrown them. I took some of my "skinny" cloths and put them in a bin under my bed to make room in the closet so those will be goal clothes once again come November/December. I am confident I will get the weight off! I think too that I gained about 3 pounds! I will have to check again but it looks likes the scale went up. Only took 3.5 months!
I started getting a rash. It is on my neck, head, waist, under arms and legs. It really itches and I have been getting head aches too. I left a message for Dr Mundle so I am waiting to hear from him. It's like little pink bumps that pop when itched! I have had the chicken pox already and I was vaccinated for measels so I am just not sure what it is. Better not be measels I will be so scared for my baby. I mean I could handle raising a deaf child, I already know sign language but blindness would devastate me for the child's sake. I know we could get through it though but I would just be so sad. It would not make me love the child less of coarse but it would just break my heart for all the missed opportunity for them. I could not imagine a world where I could not see and to not share sight with my child would really hurt. I know I would learn different ways to share with them and it would force us to be creative in our thinking and that's not such a bad thing... but how do you explain colours to a child who has never seen? Ok so this topic is just morbid...moving on.
That was my weekend in a nut shell. I will keep you posted on the rash! LOL
posted by tammy at 5/22/2006 05:37:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Week-End Ramblings
last week i was having a ranch dressing "thang" i hadddd to have it.......it's now gone...and the very thought of it makes me want to barf.........funny how things change so fast!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger