Thursday, June 01, 2006
I called in sick to work yesterday because the night is the worst for the rash and Tuesday night I was up all night. Yesterday, it seemed like it might be getting better. But, then I wore my silk night gown all day and only put my bra and other clothes on to walk to the mail box! It wasn't bad. Then last night...it flaired up again. Too weird. Today again I had some bouts of itichiness but I brought some aloe vera gel to work so it was good to just soothe the itchies. I will be sure to continue to bring it in. I called to make an appointment with Dr Mundle and could not get in to see him till Monday. I really hope I can cancel that appointment. If the rash stays maintained as it has been today and yesterday than I should be fine. Let's cross our fingers. I can not believe it is already June. In 5 more sleeps I will be 4 months pregnant! I still can not believe I am pregnant at all let alone 4 months almost. It amazes me.
We go to sign the papers tonight at the bank. Then we get to go shopping on the weekend! Yippee! I love shopping!
I started my pregnancy scrapbook this weekend that just past. It is turning out really nice I am excited to see how it progresses. I have to get the pictures from Mother's Day developed. And I should take a belly shot too. I have popped a bit. My but sure has gotten bigger, that's for sure. LOL.
posted by tammy at 6/01/2006 05:34:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
a pregnancy scrapbook eh....sounds nice :)

and I'm crossing my fingers for that pesky rash to stay maintained!

Thanks I love scrapbooking.
The rash is getting more bearable. I go see Dr today to try to get it more under control.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger