As the Rash Burns!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
So the whole rash thing has not gotten any better. In fact it's gotten a lot worse. I have scratched my skin raw and I am so sore. I hate the way I feel so much. I went to see my family doctor after the remedies dear OB suggested failed royally. She tends to think it's a yeast infection. Great. So now I have all this canestan cream to rub all over my body. She gave me to jars of it and I finished one yesterday! I am giving it till tomorrow to work and if I have no relief..short from jumping out of my skin, I will go back to Dr Mundle. I could live with being spotted for the next 5.5 months but the itch has got to go! I feel so guilty being so miserable because I want to be pregnant so badly... but I feel so bad I find myself wishing it were November already. I really thought I would enjoy being pregnant but right now I can say I hate this side effect. I have not felt any more flutters in awhile so then I think that maybe something is wrong with the baby. Then I feel scared and sad. I just heard the heartbeat at Dr Mundle's last Tuesday but as we know anything can happen at the drop of a hat. I have felt some cramping so then that scares me too but my mom told me that sometimes when it's suppose to be your time of the month sometimes you feel cramps; it would be my tom right about now. I need to just stop worrying.
On a more exciting note, we have decided to stay in our house and just fix it up. So this weekend we will be going to Rona and buying the wood for our deck the tub surround the new vanity and the flooring for our bathroom. Then we will go to Costco and buy our new fridge. We went to the bank and renewed our mortgage early so we got some money from the equity in our home. Then we will work on getting the living room and the dining room painted and new french doors in our bedroom! In September we will start the baby's room. Everything's starting to come together now. At least there are some good things to look forward to!
posted by tammy at 5/30/2006 05:37:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for As the Rash Burns!
Oooh...I hate the itchies! Have you tried taking a cool bath with some colloidal oatmeal? As hard as it is, try to distract yourself from scratching, because it can give you a bacterial infection of the skin. Yes, it sucks. Try not to worry about your sweet babeboo...the greatest majority of the time, nothing is wrong in the slightest. It seems that when you're worried, all of a sudden you can't remember feeling the baby! That happened to me, and the minute I got hooked up to the hearbeat monitor, she kicked the little belt, HARD, so that everyone in the room could see it move. Grr. She doesn't know she's grounded for that yet. Anyway, at your stage of pregnancy it's really hard to feel the baby unless it's in a particular position, so don't fret. Hope you feel better soon! (Go have another salad with ranch!)

Thank you for your help!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger