Productive Week-end

Tuesday, June 06, 2006
We did a lot this week-end. Well should I say bought a lot! We bought new bedroom lamps they look great. Bought the wood for our deck that Adam and my dad will be building this week-end. Bought a new fridge from CostCo. I love it. It is so quiet and clean and new. Bought a wooden highchair for babeboo and an old fashioned Pram that I have to SOS the metal and it will be good as new. I love that too. Last night we bought the baby it's first Hooter's diapershirt. It is so cute I can not wait to see him/her in it. We chose the paint for the bedroom, the dining room and the living room. Once the deck is completed we will be moving to the kitchen and buying a new stove and moving some cupboards out of the way to make room for a normal size stove instead of the apartment size one that's there now. Then we will buy a section of counter space and build a breakfast bar in our kitchen so we will have an eating area and not have to use the dining room all the time. In the bathroom we will be redoing the floor and the vanity will be changed to oak we will be replacing the tub surround and changing the trim and the linen closet door. Lots to do, but now that we have the moola we are very motivated. We also chose the french doors for our bedroom, the bathroom and the baby's room. They will make the house look so rich. I can not wait to see how it all turns out.
I will be taking pictures this week-end of my belly, the pram and the highchair.
The rash is less itchy.... Thankfully. I went to see Dr Mundle yesterday and he saw how tormented I was and that the rash was no better and had actually changed so he called a dermatoligist friend of his and discussed my issue and the dermatologist said that he would see right away. So he said it was a fungal rash and said it has to take it's 6 week coarse but he gave me some stronger cream that seems to be helping in the day. It's the nights that are so bad.
I have been feeling a lot of flutters and they are stronger than they have been. It's the weirdest feeling ever. I can't wait till Adam can feel it too. He keeps putting his hand there but nothing happens yet. Soon I am sure.
posted by tammy at 6/06/2006 12:07:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Productive Week-end
Did I read that right....a hooters shirt?
hahahahhaaha

Yup...Hooter's Shirt!

18 weeks today young lady....you're almost halfway done cooking this baby!!!!!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger