Baby Soccer Player

Friday, June 23, 2006
Jake has been very active the last couple days. I am feeling him move around a lot more. It is the neatest feeling in the world and so re-affirming. Plus I think all 10 ounces of him likes to rest comfortably on my bladder and then use it a punching bag! I am not complaining at all mind you, I love feeling him in there.
For the last few nights I have been playing him some classical music. We have a dual adaptor so the two of us listen together. I like it, it makes me feel that much closer to him. I can't wait till Adam can feel him move too. I know that will be exciting for Adam. He has been really feeling my belly a lot lately and talking to Jake, it is so funny some of the things he says to him! I love it so much! I can not believe that on Tuesday we will already be 1/2 way to his birth. It has gone by so fast. While I am enjoying being pregnant and now feeling his littleness inside of me, I so much want to hold him and kiss him and smell him and see him etc. But I can wait. Of coarse I want him to be fully cooked! LOL.
posted by tammy at 6/23/2006 05:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Baby Soccer Player
I'm ready for the babes to be here, too. Well, actually, my house is *so* not ready at all, but I'd feel better if they were fully cooked and healthy and in my arms. :-)

how far along were you when you first felt him move?
I started to feel baby this past week...it's pretty darn neat! It was the same week my sister first felt her baby move when she was knocked up...

I think that the music sharing is a very cool thing. I have started to wonder if I should let go of the explicit lyrics once we are pregnant :-)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger