As Promised!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006




Pictures have been uploaded. Please click on the bar on the left hand side that reads...check out my pictures.
Here is a sneak peek though.
posted by tammy at 6/13/2006 11:58:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for As Promised!
Did you have that blue stroller when you were a baby?
I love wooden high chairs :)
You're starting to show :) yay!

Thanks Brooke, aside from my mom you are like the only other person to say I am showing! LOL. I know my tummy is bigger though but right now I still look like I just have a fat tummy! I can't wait till it looks like I am actually preggers.
No, that stroller is new to me...I bought it at a yard sale for $20. I have just always loved them.
I too love wood highchairs. But the one you picked was my 2nd choice and we may still register for it for travelling with!
4 more sleeps till we find out what we are having. Can not wait.

4 more sleeps! YES!!! I can't wait to hear the news!!!!!!!
you can e-mail me at
brookepanda@msn.com for my direct e-mail:)
Man....I can't wait till *I* can say I have 4 more sleeps to go till we find out....
That stroller was only 20 bucks....I showed it to my husband...and he was like...wow that is COOL.....you can really tell it's vintage

I can't wait till I start to show....not for a while though......

Oooh! I love the perambulator! (I am so jazzed that I spontaneously remembered what "pram" stands for! Take that, mommy brain!) I've heard they work great as a bassinet for when the baby is teeny, plus you can roll it form room to room! (That's it...if I get pregnant again I'm going to go find one!)

You're so little! Pretty skinny for 4 1/2 months preggers! You have a chest and are wearing a baggy t-shirt so even though I can tell that you are showing, I can see how you could feel just "fat". You could definitely get away with something more form-fitting and show off the "bump"...have fun with it! You worked hard to lose weight and get pregnant! Some nice low-slung stretchy jeans or a long skirt with a shirt that has some stretch to it would look very cute on you. Plus when people realize you're pregnant you get all kinds of extra love =)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger