Ultrasound pictures

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I have not posted any of the ultrasound pictures from the other day because they are so lousy. You really can not see much of anything. I am disapointed they were not a little better. I know it is an ultrasound so the clarity is not suppose to be great, but I would have liked a nice profile of his little face or at least something that resembled a baby. LOL.
Adam and I have decided to go to this clinic in a town about 3 hours away called
UC Baby. They do the 4D ultrasounds and put them on video set to music. We will show it at the shower. But anyway it is not too far from where we will be for our vacation so we decided what the hell.
www.uc-baby.com
I can not wait to see him again. They video tape for about 30-40 minutes and they do a gender determination and a few other things. Dr Mundle said we would have another ultrasound in August but I want to se him on the screen in the 4D and have another confirmation that he is in fact a Jake. LOL.
posted by tammy at 6/21/2006 08:27:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ultrasound pictures
Oh, I bet the 4D u/s will be awesome, T! I've looked around, but I can't find a place in MI closer than Detroit, and it's like $250+ per baby. Ack! Maybe if I were just having one, ya know? Sheesh.

It's funny because it only just occurred to me that with your November 13 dd, we could be giving birth on the same day! I'm not ready yet! ;-)

We have one of the places that does that same thing here...prenatal peek...ours is called...we have a couple here actually....I priced them way back when...and we had initially decided to give it a go...but my Husband has now decided he's like "something to be a surprise" (meaning the babys looks) when we give birth....so apperently it's been decided we will not be going to prenatal peek to get that 4D ultrasound after all....which I am fine with.....(I say that now....hahhah)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger