Jacob Adam Warren

Monday, June 19, 2006
So we go there at 845am and my bladder was full! Great fun. They came and got me at about 855am so I did not have to wait too long at all. She brought be back an asked me lay on the table and told me that once she took her measurments she would go get my hubby and dad. I was nervous and she did not talk a lot even though she was pleasant. She let me hear the heartbeat...150 and instictivly I said to myself, "it's a Boy!" She was taking pictures and measurements and had the screen turned away from me so the suspense was killing me not too mention the full bladder. Another tech came in and asked this girl if she was ready for her break so they traded spots and the pleasant but not talkative one went to get my family. I then asked the new talkative lady if I could please go to the bathroom she said yes. By the time I came back my dad and Adam were just arriving. I climbed back on the table and she measured the rest. Then she turned the screen to the three of us and said "there's his penis" I started to cry, Adam started to Brood and my dad said, "A penis, she's not suppose to have a penis!" And the girl started laughing and said I'm sorry sir, HE does have a penis. And my dad punched Adam in the arm and said "You got a boy, I never had a boy!" It was very funny. Then the two of them started planning what type of Go-Kart they would build for him. I felt like this was their baby and I was just along for the ride! It was so funny though.
Then we went to see Dr Mundle who was very happy that my rash was so much better. He said everything looks great with the baby that the growth is right on track for where I am and that the baby weighs about 10 ounces now and would fit in the palm of our hand. OOH so small. He said that everything is on track for the November 13th due date But that the baby is on the high end of the weight percentile but still normal. Chubby baby! LOL. I will post the pictures once I can scan them at my mom's.
It was a very exciting day for all of us.
I can not wait to meet him. 4.5 months left.
posted by tammy at 6/19/2006 04:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Jacob Adam Warren
hot diggity!!! YAY!!!!!! That was a great rendition of the days happenings too :)

That is wonderful! I have to say that thw ultrasound today was a heck of a lot better than the one that I had :-) 4 and a half months will absolutely fly by!

Thanks girls. Good luck to the preggers and good luck to the hopeful preggers too. I still remember how much that journey hurt. It's not fun! Hang in there. Your day will come too.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger