Baby Depot

Sunday, July 02, 2006


My mom and I went to Baby Depot on Saturday to look at the baby bedding. We had gone with the intention of registering for a Winnie the Pooh set we thought we liked but when we saw it in person we realized we did not like at all. Then we found Sweet Dreams. And that was it. We only registered for things we knew we could not register for over here. So, we registered for the bedding and all the accessories, a high chair pad, a shopping cart cover, an oak high chair (becuase it was just so beautiful) and a walker... since they are ilegal to buy over here and I love them. The rest of the things we will register for here in Canada, I think we will register at Babies R Us and Sears or Wal-Mart. Adam and I will do that sometime in August.
Our niece's birthday was awesome. She had such a great time and was so cute. She really liked her book although I know she won't truly understand the meaning of it until she is much older, I am glad she has it. This is the letter I wrote to her at the end of her book:

Another year has passed and the impossible has happened. I have fallen even more in love with you than I ever thought possible. You have shared so much of yourself with me and again- from the bottom of my heart I thank-you. I thank-you for your laughter, for the love you have for life and for showing me the type of mother I aspire to be.
In just a few short months I will become a mother to your new born cousin. I want you to know that you will always be so very special to me, dear one and nothing can ever break the bond that has grown between us over the coarse of your sweet, precious life. I will hold dear to my heart all you have taught me about loving life and acceptance and I will use that to build my bond with my new son.
I so look forward to what adventures the third year of your life holds for us. Even though I wish I could freeze you at this age forever because you are so adorable, sweet and funny I embrace the changes we will witness as you become the person you are meant to be.
Dream big sweetness and remember: there is nothing in this life to high for you to aim for.
posted by tammy at 7/02/2006 06:36:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Baby Depot
The wedding was great...I'm loading pics as I type this on photobucket :) I'll e-mail you the info to check it out :)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger