2 Years already

Friday, June 30, 2006

I can not believe my dear sweet niece is Two Years Old today. The past two years with her have been amazing. I never knew I could love another human being as much as I love this little hunny. I know that I will love Jacob at a whole new level but sometimes my heart feels like it may just explode with love for her that I can not imagine how it will feel to love my son. I can not wait to experience that level of love though. Anyway we are going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow and I can not wait to see her. I made her a scrapbook with pictures from her second year. I did the same for her first year too. I will continue to do so till she is old enough to work on them with me. Then we will make them together.
My belly has grown in the last week or so. I am happy about that. I can not wait till I can't see my toes! Although with my boobs the way they have grown that has actually already happened, but you know what I mean. Also, little man Jake has been pretty active lately. I love it. Though poor Adam, whenever Jacob moves and I tell Adam to feel, Jacob instinctively stops moving. Adam spoke to my belly and told him...Jacob, this is the only time in your life you'll be allowed to kick your father, so take advantage of it now! It was quite comical actually.
My mom ordered some clothes for Jacob at this website called Best Dressed Child and they came in so tomorrow we are going to pick them up. I can not wait to see them in person. We are also going to Burlington Coat Factory to see the bedding we have chosen and to register for the shower for all our American friends. We have a few coming to the shower. I am excited about this. I can't wait!
posted by tammy at 6/30/2006 05:48:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 2 Years already
See??!! I told you Jake was going to tease his poor daddy like that!

What a neat idea to scrapbook for your niece. You'll have a blast doing that together someday, and Jake will probably be there trying to eat the fancy papers or plaster stickers all over himself.

Where are you going to register?

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger