Jake Strikes Back

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
On Friday night Adam and my mom felt Jacob move. It was nice to share that with them. He was less active the rest of the week-end so my dad will have to wait a bit to feel him.
Also on Friday, Adam and I went to this store called Please Mum and bought our son 2 outfits that are just the most adorable little things in the world. I can not wait to see him in them. LOL.
On Sunday, my niece and I went for pictures at Sears. This is an annual ritual we do for her birthday. Last year I was 87 pounds heavier and boy what a difference a year makes. We all loved the pictures so much and spent way too much money. LOL. She is so worth it. I love her so much.
I went to Motherhood Maternity and bought two pairs of shorts. One black and one white. They were $15 each so that's not too bad and I need them to go on our camping trip!
It was a nice weekend.
posted by tammy at 6/27/2006 04:16:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Jake Strikes Back
Yippee! It's so much fun when other people can feel the baby kicking. Now comes the fun part where you tell Adam that Jake is kicking, and tehn Jake holds perfectly still until daddy gives up in disgust. Then Jake kicks you in the spleen, and the cycle starts over again. Just don't say I didn't warn you ;) And don't forget to write today down in your baby book!
(I have to get mine out tonight too, because my DD just took her first steps!) Your fun has barely begun!

He's already started to do that.. the little brat!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger