As the World Turns

Monday, August 07, 2006
Yesterday we celebrated my mom's birthday and our whole family was there. We started a baby pool with everyone. It was fun to see everyone's prediction. We just guesses birth date, weight and length. Some of my family was really mean and guessed really high weights! I thought they all liked me!
Jacob has been moving around a lot more. It must have been the heat. My aunt got to feel him yesterday so that was neat! She never experienced a pregnancy so it's neat for her. She is so excited for Jacob's birth.
We have had a few people call to RSVP for the shower. It ended up we have 130 people on the list! OMG that's a lot of people. Some are from my work and Adam's home town so I know that at least most of them will not come. I anticipate that we will have about 65 people there.
A friend of mine just had her Gastric Bypass today and is doing ok. We go visit her on Wednesday.
We also have another ultrasound on Wednesday too. I can't wait to see him again and to see how much he has grown.
posted by tammy at 8/07/2006 12:39:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for As the World Turns
Where is your shower being held? A banquet hall!!!???!!!???!!!
Hubby still hasn't felt our baby move...I have too much 'padding' :) She's kicked him dead on where he's touching and he can't feel it :(
I was totally going to take an eye patch picture...I guess I forgot! hahahaha....I'll have to get on that! Argh :)

And just when do we get a belly shot of you young lady????????????
hrmmph

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger