Ramblings

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Jacob has not been moving a lot lately. It has been so hot here... close to 100 degrees so I am hoping it is because of that. I know that when it is this hot I don't want to move around either so I can't say as I blame him but I just worry about him.
My parents bought us our crib on the weekend. I love it. It's the Chelsea by Simplicity 4 in 1.
We picked up the shower invites and they have been addressed amd sent out. There are 129 people on the list! Holy crap, I did not know I knew that many people! A lot of the people are from Adam's home town so I am sure most of them will not make the 10 hour trip! As much as I hope they do it would be nice to see them.
We went shopping at Carter's last week-end and my mom bought the baby some really nice outfits. He will be such a well dressed baby. We also picked up the Christening romper. Ooh, it is so sweet. I can not wait to see him in it. Also we bought his Christmas outfit too and it's red with snowmen on it. I love it.
I have my ultrasound next Wednesday then I see Dr Mundle on Thursday. I hope everything is ok but I am sure it is. I just wish Jake would move a bit more for some reassurance!
A friend of mine is having her gastric bypass surgery on Monday, which is my mom's birthday so I know that will be lucky for her. We will go visit her on the Tuesday! She is very nervous, but I know she is in good hands.
posted by tammy at 8/03/2006 05:26:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ramblings
Don't worry about Jake...my Sephie was the most active baby in the womb ever (and she still goes non-stop), but I remember a point in my pregnancy when she just didn't move around very much at all. It's normal...sometimes they're just growing so much that they sleep more. I remember going to the hospital in tears to get checked out, and the moment they put the belt on me to hook me up to the monitor, she kicked so hard the belt moved. She doesn't knowit yet, but she's still grounded for that one. Try drinking some OJ and lying down for awhile...that usually gets 'em going.

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger