Back From Dr Mundle

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Had my appointment with Dr Mundle today. It went well. I was up 4 pounds from last month but they said that was good! I am measuring right on target. I asked him to please take blood for iron so he did a complete blood count. I should know by tomorrow the results. I told him that I am so tired and kinda of grumpy and asked him if I could be put on 1/2 days for work. So he wrote me a script. I start my new shift tomorrow. It will be nice. Dr Mundle did the heart rate and it 150 again he had to keep trying because Jacob was a mover. Dr Mundle said that he must not like being monitored. All in all it was a good appointment. I see him again on the 10th of August and I have another ultrasound on the 9th of August.
posted by tammy at 7/19/2006 12:50:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Back From Dr Mundle
Heck yes to half days of work!
Glad all is well....I got to hear little miss M yesterday myself while at the hospital for my dehydration....she was alive and well...I was worried cause I hadn't felt her move for a long time....of course shortly after the doc put the doppler on she was doing an acrobat show in my belly....
Anywhoozle....I spent most of the day/evening/night in the ER yesterday getting re-hydrated...and the hubby made it home safe and sound and in one piece....I am glad for that....I'm feeling blah today...I just ate some breakfast...we shall see how long it stays down!
Glad all is well with your little man :)

Love the new pics! Wait till you meet face-to-face...you'll be stunned at how accurate the 3D ultrasound is. Feels weird to "meet" your boy, doesn't it?

I'm glad you'll have shorter days. The third trimester gets quite tiring. Can I give you a piece of assvice? If you're so inclined, while you have a couple extra hours a day at home, make some food for the freezer. Best thing I did, hands down. It's so hard to feed yourself properly when you have a brand-new baby, and you need your nutrition then more than ever, especially if you choose to breastfeed. I'd be happy to pass on some good recipes if you'd like!

*laughed at above commenters use of "assvise"***that was classic.....however some good advice! I just might have to do that myself!

BTW this is Brooke....won't let me sign in for whatever reason!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger