Birthday Picture

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday we had my family and some friends over to celebrate my 31st birthday.. It was such a nice day and we got really good use of our new porch. The bathroom was finished just in the nick of time...at 2pm and it looks great! I love the new vanity.
My friend took a picture of me so I thought I would include it since it's better than the one I took the other day!
Adam gave me the sweetest ring for my birthday. It has November's birthstone and three diamonds on the side. I just love the setting. It is so pretty. It is such a sentimental gift. I am a very lucky girl.
posted by tammy at 8/21/2006 09:16:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Birthday Picture
Happy Birthday...andddd....that is a great shot of you! I love your hair :)

Thanks I just put it up because I was having a hot flash from hell! LOL.

Your tummy popped! It's so cute! And I thought the same thing about your hair...are you finding it's getting lots thicker now? Happy belated birthday!

My hair has not really gotten any thicker. But it did stop falling out. It had fallen out when I had my gastric bypass but stopped once I got pregnant!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger