Gifts for the Little Man

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yesterday Jacob recieved this outfit from our good cyber friend...Brooke and her little baby girl. Over at wishes and dreams
It is the cutest little thing I have seen and I can just imagine what a little man he will look like in it. So grown up! It is his first designer outfit. It is from Ralph Lauren. Excuse me, our son has nicer clothes than we do! And he's not even here yet! LOL.
Here is a shot of it for you to see. It does not do it justice though.
Thank-you Brooke and baby girl.
posted by tammy at 10/17/2006 12:16:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Gifts for the Little Man

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger