Sweet Dreams

Monday, October 16, 2006



Allelujia! The nursery is complete! Oh My Gosh I am so in love with it. I can not wait till Jacob is here and sleeping in it. 28 more days. Wow, in a way that seems so close but yet so far. It is so real now...we can almost taste it.
Here are some pictures of the room and my belly...I finally look pregnant..not like I am about to give birth in 28 days mind you...but at least I look pregnant.
posted by tammy at 10/16/2006 01:21:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sweet Dreams

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger