Week 36 appointment

Monday, October 16, 2006


My OB appointment went well. Jacob is doing well, his heart rate was 150. He, once again kept rolling over when the Dr would try to monitor him...Took him about 3 times to finally get a reading! What a kid. I used to do the same thing in utro! Like mother like son. I lost a pound so now I am up 20 pounds total. We have about 4 weeks left. I can not wait to meet my new son. Dr Mundle said that I am measuring right on target for our due date. So we'll see. I also had the Strep B swap today so we'll see how that comes back. I start going once a week now. I see him again on Monday.
I am having a hard time getting comfortable when trying to sleep. I ussually have to fall asleep on the couch for a few hours, then I crawl into the bed and I am fine. Luckily, I am not working since sometimes I don't get to sleep till 3 in the morning. I am lucky that I can sleep till 11 am at least.
Jacob is moving around a lot and I love feeling him. He seems to favour bouncing on my bladder and sending some sharp nerve shooting right through my vagina and down the tops of my legs. That is they only thing that really hurts. It takes my breath away and makes me cringe. The Braxton Hicks come everyday now, but are very sporadic and they do not hurt..they just make my belly feel very tight and a little crampy. When I walk around a lot I feel little period cramps but they go away once I sit down and relax. Dr Mundle says they are normal.
I am getting so excited.
We have our hospital tour on Wednesday and then we start out prenatal course on Friday night and it goes into Saturday all day. We are both looking forward to that. I think it will be nice to meet some other expectant parents and to learn about what to expect. Our hospital just put in a jacuzzi tub for labouring in so I am excited to learn more about that.
Also this week... on Thursday, we will celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Wow, 4 years already. It has been 4 years of a lot of strife but this last year has made up for all the crap. We are so happy and all of our dreams are coming true. This is the best year of our lives. I am so happy in my life right now. I can not wait for this new chapter in our lives. The parenthood chapter. We have been waiting our whole lives for this!

Here are some more pictures of the nursery! I am so proud of how it turned out.
posted by tammy at 10/16/2006 08:00:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Week 36 appointment
Hi! I love the way you put your nursery together! I've been looking at a moon and stars nursery and a rustic bear theme and can't make a decision! You seem to have combined the two! Looks great!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger