Week 37 OB appointment

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
All is still well in utero! Jacob is doing fine. We have no issues and no reason to believe he is coming anytime soon.
Dr estimates he weighs about 6 pounds and will be about 8 pounds at birth. Not huge but healthy. That's all I can ask for.
He answered my questions and I have decided that for labour... I want to labour in the tub, use the birthing ball and if the pain gets really bad I will use the laughing gas. Then once it's time for delivery I want to use the squatting bar because it then the gravity will work with me... I hope. This is my birth plan. I know that could change at a moments notice and I am prepared for that but if all goes well than that is what will be. Epidural is only to be used if my head starts to spin and I puke pea soup. LOL.
Next week I have my last ultrasound, I can't wait to see him again.
3 weeks left till we meet him. Yeah!
posted by tammy at 10/24/2006 06:52:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Week 37 OB appointment
I plan on going in to the doctor with a bowl of pea soup to spit on them as to get an epidural! hee hee.....

Sounds good little lady :) I can't wait for you to get to meet him!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger