Prenatal Classes

Sunday, October 22, 2006
Our prenatal classes went well. They were very infomative. Now I have a lot to think about how I want my birth plan to go! There are a few options I would really like to consider. I want to go over everything in my head before I decided though.
I can not wait to see Dr Mundle on Monday.. Now I have a lot of questions to ask him.
22 Days left till Jacob is scheduled to arrive. I am so excited to meet our new son. I can not believe it. It seems so unreal.
On the 2 of November I am going to a breastfeeding clinic at the hospital. I am excited to learn some tips about it. I fear how I will feel while nursing the baby. I am not sure that I will be able to nurse him...but I think that for sure I will be pumping. I want him to have the benefits of the breast milk. I am waiting to see how I feel when I put him to my breast. As of right now, the thought of it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.
Adam worked on staining the closet doors so tomorrow he will have to varathane them and then we just have to put the roller shade and the valance up and the room will be completed. It looks great right now, so once those finishing touches are on I know it will be even better.
My mom and I went shopping in the states on Friday. We had such a great time. I found a babies' First Chanukah Bib for Jake. I was so happy I found that. We celebrate Chanukah with my dad's family every year so now Jake has a little something to wear to commemorate the event. I did not show my dad so he will be come excited when he sees it. We have about 15 people come over to our house and we make meatballs and knishes. Yummy. It is a meal our Bubbie used to make so we make it in honour of her. It really is not a traditional Chanukah meal but it has special meaning to all of us and the most important thing is that we are all together.
This week we are going to pack our labour kit and my hospital bag! The instructor told us we should have had it packed 6 weeks prior to birth.. Oops we're a little late. LOL.
We were suppose to go out to celebrate our anniversary this weekend, but after the prenatal class today we were so tired that we just decided to come home and I had a nap. I think Adam was dissappointed, but he understood that I needed to sleep. I was getting very twisty footed and when I get that way... I need to sleep! I felt better once I woke up... but, we decided we did not want to go out after that. So we rented a movie on the dish.
I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. It is for a girl that grew up on the same street as me. She is a little younger than I am so we weren't friends but now that we are due so close together it's kind of cool. We are going to get the babies together and have some play dates. She did not find out the sex of her baby so my mom and went to Carter's and we bought her some really cute green, yellow and peach coloured clothes. They are so cute. I love the shades of the colours so much.
So that's all that's new.
Will keep you posted on my appointment with Dr Mundle Monday!
posted by tammy at 10/22/2006 12:11:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Prenatal Classes
How was the doc appt little lady?

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger