Monday, December 04, 2006


All is well in Jakeville,
he has gained weight and is now at 7 pounds 10 ounces! Yeah boy. Almost 1 pound more than birth weight of 6 13! He is a good eater and for the most part a good sleeper. He has been a little restless the last 2 nights. Last night he had a lot of gas. It broke my heart but we only got about 2 hours sleep. Welcome to motherhood, I know. I did not feel too tired today though. We had to go to my OB to have some paperwork filled out and he did my 6 week check up and pap smear. He said all looks well. Asked me about birth control, i told him we wanted to start trying right away so we would not need any. afterall, it took us 3.5 years to have Jake! What will be will be.
Jake does have a small hole in his heart. We are told that will heal itself within a few months and that it is nothing to worry about. They will proceed with a followup heart scan at 1 year. What normally happens is that they are left with a heart murmur which our family doctor heard when we visted her last week.
I am down 7 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight. I am now about 158! Wow, I feel great.
Here are some pics of my little man. He is growing so much. I see it in his face!
Enjoy,
I will try to post more frequently.
posted by tammy at 12/04/2006 11:02:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
Gosh is he ever a cutie! You should probably go ahead and block your phone number now so the little hussies in playgroup don't start calling him ;) I love how his sleeper totally matches his room,too!

Nice to hear from you and see you post again! Congrats on the weight loss...just gravy I'm sure compared to Jake, but still fantastic!

Congratulations, I'm so sorry I haven't been here recently. I've just been so busy with my little bundle that computer time has a low priority. Jake looks wonderful, so cute.

Well done you~!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger