He's Here!!!

Sunday, November 12, 2006
Jacob Adam Warren graced the world on November 9th, at 1:09am he weighed 6lbs 13ounces and is 21 inches long. He is perfect. I will update with the birth stroy...But it was a very easy time. I took the epi-dural! Yeah for drugs. And of coarse, pictures... LOL.
posted by tammy at 11/12/2006 03:14:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for He's Here!!!
So happppppy for you guys! I can't beleive how excited I am! I am waiting with baited breath to see his little face :) Congrats you guys! Glad you had an easy delivery :)

Many hugs to you...and that little baby boy :)

Take care...get some rest...and enjoy every moment with your new little human!

Congratulations!

Now the fun begins :) :)

Dawn

Woohoo!!! Wow, he sure is a long, tall drink of water!

**ADAM: GO GET YOUR WIFE A PIECE OF JEWELRY OR SOMETHING ;)**

I'm so happy for you guys...can't wait to see a picture of his sweet face! Take good care of yourself!

Dude, I'm so mixed up and lacking focus from the contractions that I can't remember if I emailed you yet! In case I didn't...CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of Jacob! LIke everyone else, I cannot wait to see pics of your little boy. And I'm so very glad that delivery went smoothly for both of you, T. *hugs*

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger