Holy Shit!

Thursday, November 16, 2006




On Monday I got ont he scale at my parents house and the scale read 170.9! At the end of my pregnancy I was 188. The day after Jake was born I weighed 173. Pre-pregnancy I weighed 165. Today I hopped on the scale at my parents house again and I weigh....Drum roll please.....160.6! Holy Shit! I am smaller now than before I got pregnant! I am so happy. I can not wait to tell Adam in the morning!
I have 25 pounds to lose to reach my goal of 135 pounds. I can't wait till I can exercise again. That coming from me who during her pregnancy was afraid to fart at the beginning and stopped going to the gym! I am so going back in the New Year!
Jacob is doing well. He is such a content little man. We are very lucky. He is nursing well and sleeps 3-4 hours streches at a time. I am not really tired at all. Plus, I am so in love with my son that any tiredness I may feel is taking away by the sense of euphoria I feel when I look at him. He very rarely cries and when he does he is easily appeased. Today he is 1 week old! He spent the afternoon awake and fussy! And celebrating his birthday! I really can't complain this is the first time he has been fussy for any length of time! Plus he slept well in the night so he had some pent up energy. And he is so damn cute that I could never be upset with him. Besides he just being a baby! Mister Fussy Pants has stolen my heart and the hearts of all those around him. He is a very special little boy!
posted by tammy at 11/16/2006 09:46:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Holy Shit!
Woohoo! Breastfeeding is the best diet, LOL. I lost weight during my pregnancy, too! Within 4 months I was 30 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. I'll bet you make your goal long before Jakie weans!

He really is quite the cutie! Start watching out for those girls now ;)

Wahh...I typed up a comment then it like disappeared into thin air! poof....

Anywhoozle....what I was saying is.....

You're going to reach your goal weight in no time flat! I can feel it in my bones!

And looks like you caught a smile on the little man in that last picture :)

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger