Stars and Strollers

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Jacob and I went to the movies yesterday. At the theater here twicew a month they have a matinee where parents can bring the babies and watch a movie. I went with my God daughter and her mom and another friend and her son. It was nice. There was about 50 parents and babies and they showed "Catch and Release" It was good but not what I expected. We will go back. The babies were really good though and Jacob slept through most of the movie.
In Canada they implemented this new tax credit called Universal Child Care Benefit. We recieve $100/month for each child under 8 years old. WE will be recieving our first check on the 20th! It is retro-active from his birth so that money will help a lot. Also we are entitled to Child Tax Credit which I did not think we would be elegible for because of our income but we will recieve about $65/month for that too. So that will help a lot.
Anyway nothing else is new.
posted by tammy at 2/07/2007 11:53:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Stars and Strollers

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger