7 months 3 weeks old

Monday, July 02, 2007





Sorry I have not updated in over 2 months. We have been busy enjoying our son.
Who has been crawling since he was 6.5 months old and is now walking along the furniture! We is always moving and shaking! He loves to say dad-dad-dad and it is so cute to hear his voice. He loves to yell and shreik all the time. Everytime I say to him say momma he just laughs and says dad-dad. It is so funny. He makes us laugh constantly. We say that in a million years we could never have guessed he would be so perfect. We could never have "ordered" him so wonderful.
We are still trying to sell our house...we do have an offer on another house that we really hope to get. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 levels, 2 baths, a beautiful oak show piece kitchen, grade level entrance and a huge backyard. It is the perfect family home for us. I hate having the house on the market though, it is stressful. People have been coming through every week and we bust our ass to clean it and then nothing. But I am trying to remain hopeful that one time all the hard work will pay off and we will get an offer on our home so that we can move into our new one.
We are still trying to concieve our second child. We will know if we were successful this cycle by Thursday. I hope we were. I would love to have another baby. I just love being a mother so much. And Jake is growing and changing so fast that I miss his babiness so much. Plus, I just loved being pregnant and I can not wait to experience it again. I hope we have a girl next...but I will not be picky. I love being a mother to a son so another son would be a very welcome additon to our family. We do not want to find out this time what we will be having...If that is we can last that long without knowing! LOL. I can not wait till we are to be blessed with our second child.
We had to put our sweet adorable 15 year old cat to sleep last month. It was very hard on all of us, especially my dad. He and the cat were the best of buds. Toby, our cat was a great pet and we still miss him...I am sure we will for a long time. I had him since I was 17 and he was my first baby. He had liver cancer and had stopped eating and was in pain so as much as it hurt to say goodbye we knew we could not keep him here suffering. My mom and I were with him the entire time and it was a very peaceful expereince. I know he is in a better place and not suffering.
posted by tammy at 7/02/2007 02:29:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for 7 months 3 weeks old
Your son is so handsome! Isn't it adorable how amazed they are at their own voices! Good luck with selling your home and on the baby girl!

he is a cutie!

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger