I Know It's Been Awhile

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So, for the sake of anyone out there who may still read this, here is an update.
Adam healed well and his father's service was very nice. There was such a good turn out at the grave side and the head stone that Adam's sister picked out is beautiful.
Jacob is getting so big and has been walking around for almost 2 weeks now. It's sheer madness because he is so busy and is into everything all the time. He loves to climb anything he can. He has learned to "dance" with Granny, slap Hi Five, sign for milk, more and eat. He "talks" all the time and although we can not understand him we have fun trying to figure out what he wants. He loves to feed himself and recognizes Tim Horton's Timbit boxes and thinks he loves Diet Pepsi...He screams for it until you allow him to have a sip! He tries to steal it from us and carry it around the room. He is such a big boy. He enjoys empty ice cream cones and looks so cute carrying it around and taking little bites from it. He has 4 teeth now, but still very little hair and the hair...errr peach fuzz that is there is reddish.
Adam is enjoying his job and it still looks like I will be able to stay home. I have to let my work know by the end of this month.
As far as our house....we have accepted an offer and we are just wating for the people to remove their conditions... they had the home inspection done today and tomorrow they should have their financing...Friday our house should be sold! Yeah. We have found a new house we like and have placed an offer on it, we just still going back and forth with it...we should know by tomorrow if the offer is accepted.
Things are coming together for us...
Anyway that is it. Nothing else is new.
I will update sooner this time.
posted by tammy at 10/24/2007 11:17:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Know It's Been Awhile

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger