Andrew Joseph Russell

Monday, April 21, 2008
It was so exciting to learn that we would be having another boy. I am so excited about the two of them growing up so close together in age. In the scan, Andy looked so much like Jacob, it was so cute. I am getting ready to go through Jake's old clothes so that I know exactly what it is we need for Andy. Although I am pretty sure there will be very little we need.
On Tuesday we had a little scare. I was walking in the kitchen and slipped on a placemat that was lying on the floor. I went ass over tea-kettle and landed at the other end of our kitchen and knocked my head on the ceramic tile and then fell to my left side. My glasses cut the top of my left eye, broke and I instantly got a shiner. It friken hurt so bad. I thought I was going to pass out. About an hour later I started to feel some cramping so Adam took me into the hospital. They imediately performed an ultrasound and we saw that the baby was ok. They also did bloodwork to make sure the placenta was still in tact and that came back clear too. I was sent to the ER to be checked out and after a series of tests they concluded that I did not have a concussion and we were sent home. I look like I was in a bar fight though. With this crazy black eye I think that people are looking at Adam and I like we are some rubby dubs. It was a good thing my best friend was here that day so that she could stay and look after Jakey. I was just relieved that Andy was ok tucked right inside where he belongs.
I have been feeling signs of life every now and again. It is so familiar and wonderful. I love feeling him move around. What a miracle being pregnant is.
Jake has been throwing little tantrums lately honestly I think it so funny when he does it. So far I have not found it hard to just ignore him. I ussually end up leaving the room to laugh. They do not last long because once he realizes no one is paying attention to him he stops. He has been talking up a storm too and even legible words have been spoken. He really has such a cute voice and I love it when he babbles on and on. It cracks me up. For Easter we bought him a water activity centre and today was the first time he was able to play with it, outside. It wasn't enough for him to just stand up on the outside of it and play. no our son had to climb right into it and sit down! What a clown. His daiper was socked. Then once he was through, he took off his diaper and ran around the yard naked! He is so darn funny.
I am taking him swimming tomorrow with my God-Daughter and her mother. We are starting a swim lesson program with them. It should be so much fun. Jacob loves the water so much. Which reminds me I have to go buy some little swimmers tonight before we go.
Anyway, I guess that's all that's new. I will keep updating.
posted by tammy at 4/21/2008 03:36:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Andrew Joseph Russell

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger