Baby Noble is a...

Monday, April 14, 2008
BOY! .
I knew it. Adam was so sure it was a girl! I am so happy we are welcoming another boy into our family. Jake and "Andy" will be the cutest Bad Asses around! LOL.
posted by tammy at 4/14/2008 06:09:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Baby Noble is a...
Congratulations! :-) I still haven't gotten to schedule my scan, but I'm quietly hoping for another little girl. Not that I'd pass on a boy, of course! ;-)

Thanks M,
I hope you get that scan soon. I am sure the suspense is just about killing you. I know it would for me too. I am surprised you wish for another girl..because I remember when you were prgenant for the "girls" you were a little disappointed one of them was not a boy. I guess it's just that they have brought so much joy into your ife that you could not imagine having anything else. I totally understand. For some reason when I think of you and this pregnancy, I see you with another girl. So here's hoping you get your wish. But, if the baby happens to be a boy, you will be blown away by that too! Good luck and keep me posted.
T

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger