Week 28

Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Once again all is well. Thank-fully. That's for sure. Heart rate is 150 and steady. Can't ask for more than that. I gained about 3 pounds since last month..not too bad either. I go in 2 weeks for our next ultrasound. I am very excited about that.
Jacob is great. Growing taller everyday and talking more and more. He cracks us up.
My parents have been in Las Vegas for about 9 days now and I have missed them terribly. They come home tomorrow morning and I can not wait to hug them. It sounds like they have had a great time.
My beautiful niece turns 4 years old on Monday. We are celebrating her birthday on Sunday. I can not believe she is already 4 and will be starting school in September. It seems like only yesterday she was born. It is so true how fast the time goes. She is such a great little girl I can not imagine my world without her in it. She adds so much joy to my life. Her and Jacob get along so well and it is so much fun to see them together. They are so funny.
posted by tammy at 6/25/2008 12:18:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Week 28
Sounds like everything is going good! I just came on over to check up on you :)

Brooke & Madelynn

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger