How is it possible to have a three year old already?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009



We celebrated Jacob turning three this weekend. I am still in awe of this fact. I can not believe he is three already. When did this happen? The time has gone by so darn fast. He is so sweet and funny. He talks so much now and just loves to perform. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from? He loves trains and dinosaurs and recieved some of both for his birthday. My parents bought him a train table and my mom and I decorated an extra room in our basement in a train motif. It looks amazing.
I am so happy for some friends of ours who had a baby girl last night after having two boys at home already. What a blessing for them.
Benjamin has become quite the character. He chatters all the time although we rarely know what he is saying. He signs for more, all done, milk and thank-you. With more and all done being his most frequently used signs. It is quite adorable to see him use them. He runs everywhere now and tries so hard to keep up with Jake. Jake, on the other hand could care less if he has a brother or not. I certainly hope he grows out of that.
We had a nice Hallowe'en. Jacob was Spiderman and Benjamin was a baby chick. They both were so cute. Jake at first did not want to go Trick or Treating. He wanted to stay home and watch a movie instead! Once we convinced to go to a few houses he was hooked and was out til almost 9pm. Next year, he has told me, he wants to be a dinosaur and he thinks it would be a great idea if Benjamin is a paleantologist! LOL. So my mom is gearing up to sew a T-Rex costume! Anything for her Jakey.
Still struggling to make better food choices. I know this will be something I toy with all my life. But other than that we are hanging in there...
posted by tammy at 11/10/2009 08:04:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for How is it possible to have a three year old already?
godhara suddenly invariant underlined panjab anticipates averages offers sweet violation extracts
semelokertes marchimundui

Wishing you and your family a very blessed and merry Christmas and hoping 2010 is a perfect year for everyone. Enjoy the holidays. dylanzackamber@aol.com

Hello,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]www.shrinkingflower.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research presents that about 60% of all USA adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.







First of all i am saying that i like your post very much.I am really impressed by the way in which you presented the content and also the structure of the post. Hope you can gave us more posts like this and i really appreciate your hardwork.

Happy New Year 2018
Happy New Year 2017
Chinese New Year 2017


waoo nice post about "How Is It Possible To Have A Three Year Old Already?"

Thanks,

Projector on Rent in Gurgaon

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger