Computer Problems

Wednesday, November 12, 2008
So I know I have been very neglectful..but since July our computer has been down and hubby just sat down to fix it last night.
As you have guessed...our son has been born.
We chose to name him Benjamin Saul.
He was born 2 weeks 5 days early on August 27th at 2:45AM He was tiny...weighing 6 pounds 7 ounces and was 18 inches long. He is perfect and wonderful.
Jacob has tunred two and has adjusted well to being a big brother. He calls the Ben...My Baby and wants to hug, hold and kiss him all the time.
It has been an adjustment but has gone quite well. Ben started sleeping 6 hours at night at 4 weeks and by 8 weeks we was sleeping 8 hours. How could I complain about that?
Since our computer was down I have not had a chance to download any pictures of him...once I do you will see him. He is beautiful. He is very different from Jake. Hard to imagine they are brothers. LOL.
I am struggling with my weight. I have been making very poor food choices. I need to fix myself or I am at risk of gaining my weight back. I am scared.
I promise to be better at posting now that I can.
posted by tammy at 11/12/2008 10:21:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Computer Problems
Welcome back Tammy and congratulations on the birth of your precious son. Look forward to seeing pictures of him soon!

Thank you...who are you?? ;)



The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger