Rock Bottom

Sunday, April 05, 2009
I need to loose 52 pounds. I have to loose 52 pounds. I want to loose 52 pounds. So now the tough part...how to do it? Ok so knowing how to do it, and doing it are two different things.
I am so angry with myself. I had gastric bypass and thought I had the world by the tail. I had found the serect tool to waight loss and would never have to struggle with weight again. How naive of me to think that. I did not deal with the reasons why I eat. I am starting to do that now. I have joined BANA. Bulima Anorexia Nervose Association. Yes, I know I am neither of those things..but they deal with all eating disorders and I have been diagnised with Binge Eating Disorder. I am going to get to the bottom of this so that not only can I get to my health weight...but, I can get to my healthy self. I need to do this for myself and for my children. I do not want them to have to deal with these food issues. I want healthy children- mentally as well as physically.
Another thing...I will not have another baby until I loose 52 pounds... and I want another so badly. So this is for that new baby too.
I will be posting here more frequently now.. I see the BANA councellor tomorrow so I will post any ah-ha moments I have.
Something needs to be done and I have to be the one to do it. I have hit rock bottom and I will be the one to lift myself up out of the darkness.
posted by tammy at 4/05/2009 11:58:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Rock Bottom
*hug* I think you are so very, very brave, T! You have the mindset that wls would fix all of your issues, and you're working your way forward to fully deal with them. You'll get there, my friend. Look how far you've come! Please let me know if you ever need someone to talk to or if there is anything that I can do.

Could you send me an email about what you are doing with BANA? What services and what kind of charges? I know alot of gastric bypass patients struggle with bingeing, myself included and it would be nice to know what resources they have available.

Dawn
diminishingdawn@cogeco.ca

Thinking of you Tammy and hope everything is well for you and your family. Phyllis

dylanzackamber(at)aol(dot)com.

I wish you all the best for that goal. Anyway, the best thing about it is you actually actually acknowledge what the problem is. I hope you are already half way through that. It's not only because you want another baby anyway. It's because you want to be healthy and be an example to your child.

Good luck!







We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
Tel: +91 9036106919
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

The Author

The life and times of a mother, her ever adorable sons and the crazy antics of her husband.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada

I am a thirty something married, mother of two boys, a three year old and a one year old. I knew I would love motherhood, but I never expected to love it as much as I do. I am a SAHM and love being able to raise my sons. It is trying somedays but we are making it by keeping our sense of humour!

Links

Credits

Graphic & template manipulation :
Milenka
Original template copyright :
V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
Powered by :
Powered by 

Blogger